A step above our DSD. We’ve working with Ohlins across many platforms of motorsports for the last 20+ years. From Formula Ford and IMSA prototypes to Motorcycles. Ohlins is widely recognized as one of the best damper manufacturers in the world. We are proud to offer Ohlins’ R&T DFV line of coilovers, which provide excellent track performance and road comfort without compromise.
Ohlins’ DFV (Dual-Flow Valve) technology allows for dampers that are highly digressive, delivering world class performance on the race track without compromising street comfort. Simply put, these dampers are designed to maximize performance on both the street and the track.
Thanks to mostly aluminum construction, these monotube coilovers are also some of the lightest available on the market. They are rebuildable and revalvable within the United States and come with a 2-year warranty. If you’re looking for the ultimate off the shelf coilover the road and track series is it .
We can custom valve these and apply any spring rates desired. Please contact us for pricing and options. Please see our Pro Series ILX/TTX system for the ultimate double adjustable track package.
- 80 N/mm (458 lbs/in.) front, 60 N/mm (343 Lbs/in.) rear
- Monotube dampers and aluminum construction
- Temperature-sensitive, digressive valving
- Rebound adjustable by 20 clicks
- Front ride height adjustable from 50mm to 20mm lower than stock
- Rear ride height adjustable from 50mm to 25mm lower than stock
- Damper length (ride height) and spring preload are adjustable independently
- Dust covers protect and extend the life of the dampers
- Rebuildable in the USA
- Revalvable in the USA
- Corrosion salt spray tested according to ISO 9227
- 2-Year manufacturer warranty
ETA – August 2022