V8 Roadsters LSx swap kit has lead the way for Miata conversions since 2007. Multiple years of engineering, R&D, and real-world testing, offer the best solution for mounting the 3rd or 4th gen LSx platform. Both manual and automatic transmissions can be fitted using the F-Body T56 or 4L60e transmission. Our tubular subframe maintains all OEM suspension pickup points and steering geometry, with our engine placement that retains the great balance characteristic which made the Miata legendary. CNC formed frame rails are designed to increase the torsional strength of the uni-body while doubling as the transmission mounting support.
- CAD designed and multi-year tested lightweight tubular subframe for LSx engines.
- Lightweight engine plates and Energy polyurethane mounts.
- Transmission cross member with provisions for 3 exhaust routing for T56 transmission and Energy polyurethane mount. Made from DOM tubing.
- Laser-cut and CNC profiled frame rails for added torsional strength and uni-body bracing.
- Necessary hardware to install grade 8 or better zinc finished.
- Dark gray gloss powder coat.
- Mounting kits are also available in RHD models. Please contact us for details regarding RHD and international shipping rates.
Mounting kits are built to order. Lead times vary and it is best to contact us for the current lead time.
New transmission options available from Magnum F – Tremec TUET16363(wide ratio) and TUEt16362(close ratio).