Hard Dog is proud to introduce our new line of Roll Bars for the 2006 and newer 3rd Generation MX-5. Built from heavy wall 1.75″ diameter tubing these bars are a serious upgrades from the stock NC equipment. The factory cross brace is reused making it easier to remount OEM accessories and no alterations to the stock seat belts are required.
The M3 Sport shares the same main hoop as the M3 Hard Bar and the attachments to the 6 factory hoop mounting points. Additional support is provided by 2 rearward braces w/ large 3/16″ mounting and back-up reinforcement plates anchored with grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts. Because of the rearward braces the M3 Sport is not compatible with the retractable hard top.
Two main hoop diagonal braces and / or harness bar and / or removable forward bracing may be added.
M3 Sport Features:
- Allows full seat travel and tilt
- Full interior height – 3-1/4″ Taller than the factory metal hoops
- Complete use of soft top
- Removable hard top version available – 3/4″ shorter
- Available with a durable black powdercoat finish or polished stainless steel
- Constructed of highest quality tubing 1.75″ diam x .120″ wall
- 2 rearward braces w/ 3/16″ mounting and backup plates
- Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts
Fixed shipping cost in the continental US- $85.